Sunday, February 8, 2015

This Could All Go So Wrong, But We're So Happy


My roommate and I did something that could be considered a bad idea. We decided to take a day trip to London and try to cram some of the highlights into a few hours. It ended up being pretty insane, as expected, but so much fun. I enjoyed being in the city a lot! I already want to start planning a return trip (and another after that). London's another place I've wanted to go for years now and actually have been there now is all kind of magical. Like Paris it head this older feel to it, but it reminded me of New York which I found a nice change from Paris and make me love it even more. 

As for my outfit, I decided to go for a denim on denim look. For awhile I never thought I'd pair them together, but after looking at the Alexa Chung for AG Jeans collection far too much I decided I'll give it a shot. I like this H&M top better than traditional chambray shirts because the color of it has more dimension and the buttons are very prominent. With that, and many layers, we conquered London in a day. Though I don't want to ever be out from 5am to 9pm again, I definitely don't regret the trip (spending a lot of time in Topshop didn't hurt).

Happy Travels,
xx Jasmine 

 Dressed in: H&M denim shirt, Levi Jeans, G&W Bass shoes













Title From: 


No comments:

Post a Comment